Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October 5, 2009

1 comment:

  1. The other day it had stormed in the night. In the morning there were big, heavy clouds over timpanogos. By the time I got to school some clouds had disbursed and the sun had climbed high enough to show over the mountains.I was so beautiful. I wished i had a camera, but i didn't, so i just sat there and missed my class so i could watch. as the clouds rolled over timp the sun shown down from the south east and lit up the face of the mountain. The bright yellows, reds and oranges of the scrub oak and maple were such a stark contrast to the heavy dark undersides of the clouds. The crisp morning light and just enough blue shown through with the cotton-soft tops of the storm clouds that i just couldn't stop watching. I watched for about fifteen minutes before the clouds closed up over the peaks and it began snowing again. still one of my favorite memories of this fall. thanks for reminding me of it again.

    ReplyDelete